Mastering your Mind for Success
Did you know that having the ability to “Master your Mind for Success” is the single biggest predictor of performance, success and leadership in sports and athletics, college, the classroom, business, and in your personal life?
The hallmarks of a child or adult who has mastered their mind for success are genuine self-confidence, a realistic assessment of their strengths, weaknesses, motivation, values and goals and an awareness of the impact they have on other people.
Suzi is here to provide you with the opportunity to learn the attitudes and skills that will increase your motivation, performance, success and happiness in the world!
In this program
“Mastering Your Mind for Success” is both hard and satisfying work. Even if you are intelligent, well-educated and have achieved some success in life, it still requires a lot of dedicated work. You have to be prepared to do the work and keep at it. This is a life-long investment in yourself!
Here is some background on the difference between Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and Emotional Quotient (EQ):
- Your IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is your ability to learn new information. Your EQ (Emotional Quotient) is your ability to take control of your emotions and reactions so they work for you in the most effective and rewarding way. Someone with a high IQ can learn easily and will appear smart to those around them. Someone with high EQ will be self-assured, confident, realistic, have a sense of humor, be comfortable with change and have empathy for others. You can learn EQ, but you it is not possible to increase your IQ.
- We call what we are offering to you “Emotional Intelligence (EQ) on Steroids” because it is something that goes above and beyond EQ and takes a deep dive into how EQ contributes to you becoming resilient and your best Self possible.
- To start with “EQ on Steroids“ requires great skills and understanding of the following concepts and how you can leverage them to be in your life permanently. We guide you in how to synch them with your intelligence, education and experience, to transform you into your best self.
- Your degree of personal competence is made up of how well you understand and perceive your own emotions, as they are happening (self awareness).
- What you are thinking and feeling at this time impacts your actions and behavior (self-management).
- Your social competence is made up how well you pick up on the emotions of others, and the nuances in situations (social awareness).
- And relationship management is your ability to manage your emotions to interact effectively with others.
|What I See||What I do|
|Personal Competence||Self Awareness||Self Management|
|Social Competence||Social Awareness||Relationship Management|
Believe it when I say, you can learn to have a greater degree of control over how you think and act. “Mastering your Mind for Success” really breaks down how well you know yourself, how you manage yourself and how you are in groups with other people.
As mentioned, “Mastering your Mind for Success” takes work. The good thing is that but it can be learned and we, at Suzi Stich, LLC are here to guide you in your first step “up the staircase” of the “12-Step Process for Resilience.”
This Foundation module of “The 12-Step Process for Resilience” can be undertaken “stand alone” through individual one on one coaching, a presentation to a group, large or small, or as a business consulting program. For an overview presentation, it will take about 45-minutes. It is, however, recommended that 3 hours be set aside to experience a presentation and workshop activities in a group setting. Consulting and coaching are more company and individual-specific. Please go to the Schedule a Call button below to set up a time for me to speak with you.
Who is “Mastering your Mind for Success” for?
- School administrators
- Middle and high school students
- Youth leaders
- Non-profit groups
- Sporting coaches
- Professionals in the Arts
- Management teams
- College students
- Medical professionals
- New Residents to a Country